Learn How to Make a Slideshow With Music Included
We are here now because of many who have wondered how to make a slideshow with music. Well, there are actually many ways to accomplish this as there are many websites and software that you could choose from. We want you to know that no matter what options there are to choose from you should definitely always choose the best one that will work for you. With that said, this process is actually quite easy as long as you know how to prepare yourself for it in the proper way. Therefore, preparation will be your greatest friend in learning how to make a slideshow with music.
In this article, for the sake of discussion we are going to use one of the sites that we believe is one of the best. The site is called Smilebox. They used to require you to use software, but now they are fully functional on the website so a software download isn't really necessary anymore. The first thing you will need to do to prepare is make sure to sign up for their site by clicking on the blue highlighted text we have here that is labeled "Smilebox" Also to prepare, you will just need to have all the pictures and music files that you are going to use for your slideshow. Once you have all of those things ready to go you are ready to proceed with the steps as they are outlined below.
- Open the website for Smilebox by copy and pasting or clicking on the link as it is provided here: http://www.smilebox.com/.
- Enter your account login information into the proper fields and click the login button.
- Click on the "Get Photos option.
- Search your computer to select all the photos that you plan to use in your slideshow.
- After you have successfully uploaded all the necessary photos choose the design you would like for your slideshow. Once you know which one you will use, click the "Personalize" button to begin loading your chosen design.
- Choose the order in which the photos will show in the slideshow by clicking them and dragging them around to a different order in the line of photos. In this step you will be able to add more photos as well as delete them as you like.
- Depending on your account type your music choices will vary. If you have a paid subscription you will be able to choose music from your own music files on your computer. For the free trial or free accounts you will need to click the radio icon you see there.
- Browse through the station selections and hear samples of music. Choose the one you like best to continue.
- Click the preview button to see if the slideshow is appearing the way you want.
NOTE: You can tweak the details as many times as you would like and keep previewing until the slideshow is just right for you.
We want to stop and thank you for taking the time out to review our information and learn from us here how to make a slideshow with music on this site. Make sure that you bookmark this page here and check out some of the other topics we have on the right side of this page.